What accommodations are available for the event weekend?
Below is a listing of possible places to stay while partaking in the weekends festivities; please note Best Western Plus® is offering special discount pricing for the Tiny House & Green Living Freedom Fest:
Is there a speaker schedule available?
Where and when is the Tiny House & Green Living Freedom festival being held?
June 30th-July 2nd, 2017 Ulster County Fairgrounds: 249 Libertyville Rd, New Paltz, NY 12561
What is the Tiny House & Green Living Freedom Festival?
What exactly is a Tiny House Festival?
Are children free to attend?
Yes, children 8 years of age and younger are free. Kids 9-12 years old will qualify for a Junior priced ticket. Anyone 13 and older are considered Adult tickets.
What are the hours of operation for the festival?
- Friday, June 30 5:00-11:00 pm
- Saturday, July 1 10:00-9:00 pm
- Sunday, July 2 10:00-6:00
Will there be Tiny Houses available for viewing/touring?
Do I have to purchase a ticket to attend the Tiny House & Green Living Freedom Fest?
Do I have to register for Friday nights free session?
Can I purchase my tickets for Saturday and/or Sunday on-site at the Tiny House Festival instead of pre-registering on-line beforehand?
What types of tickets are available for the event and what do they cost?
- Adult Early Bird Weekend Pass: $35.00 BEST VALUE, Sat & Sun pass for attendees ages 13 and older.
- Junior Early Bird Weekend Pass: $10.00 BEST VALUE, Sat & Sun pass for attendees ages 9-13 years old.
- Single Day Adult Pass: $20.00 Ages 13 and older for 1 day admission on Sat or Sun
- Single Day Junior Pass: $7.00 Ages 9-13 for 1 day admission on Sat or Sun
- 2-Day RV Camping Pass: $130.00 Includes 1 weekend pass, access to facilities, and hookups
- 2-Day Tent Camping Pass: $70.00 Includes 1 weekend pass, access to facilities and camping for 1 tent only
- Saturday ONLY Tent Camping Pass: $50.00 camping for Sat only
Can I stay overnight/camp at the Festival?
What will be happening during the Tiny House Festival?
What should I bring?
What can’t I bring?
What happens if it rains?
May I bring my own tiny house to the festival?
How do I become a vendor at the Tiny House Festival?
If I do not register as a vendor, may I still promote my business at the event?
Will there be tiny homes for sale at the festival?
I want to bring my RV, what do I need to know?
What’s the deal with tent camping?
Come and pitch your tent at the Freedom Fest and sleep under the stars. Bathrooms and hot showers are available too! You must purchase a tent camping pass on the website AND each additional camper MUST purchase a 2-day pass.
Are pets allowed at the Festival?
Pets will NOT be allowed at the Festival, however service animals are always welcome.
Can I sponsor the event?
We love our sponsors and are always appreciative! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a sponsor today!